What is Rainbow Connection?
Rainbow Connection is a special activity club for children who are grieving the death of a family member or loved one.
Why Come to Rainbow Connection?
- Children can benefit from sharing feelings of loneliness and loss with others their age who have had similar experiences.
- Children who have experienced a personal loss should understand that feelings of sadness and anger are normal.
- Children find coping with loss easier in an atmosphere of fun, laughter and friendship.
Who and What is Involved
- This free, one hour group meets on Wednesdays for six weeks, three times a year. See session dates below.
- A free one week summer camp is also offered.
- Open to children ages 5 -10 who have had a significant loss.
Children can openly express their feelings regarding the death of a loved one and participate in activities that strengthen their coping skills and build confidence and trust.
Upcoming Sessions to be held from 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. every Wednesday during the following weeks:
January 23 - February 27, 2013
April 17 - May 22, 2013
October 16 - November 20, 2013
Summer Camp 2013
- July 15 - July 19 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Where is Rainbow Connection held?
Rainbow Connection is located at The Weaber Family Hospice Center, 202 Hathaway Park, Lebanon PA 17042.
Click Here for driving directions
Register for our next session below:
Use the form below to submit your registration for our group.
Items with an * are required.
*Participant Name(s), please include their ages:
*Participant Address (please include parent or guardian first and last name):
*Parent or Guardian Phone Number:
Parent or Guardian Email Address: