CRNP / GSPS GS Pediatrics / FT
10/16/2013 1:01:46 PM
GSPS GS Pediatrics
Good Samaritan Physician Services
The Pediatric Nurse Practitioner rrovides acute patient care, physical examinations, procedures, and treatments to a pediatric population in the Good Samaritan Pediatric clinic. He/she works a fair and flexible work schedule which meets the needs of the department. He/she also completes all other duties as assigned.
The Nurse Practitioner must demonstrate:
1. Good verbal, written and communication skills.
2. Ability to manage time and energies in an effective and efficient manner.
3. Ability to deal effectively with all levels of intellectual and professional backgrounds.
4. Maintain the strictest confidence.
5. Excellent people skills.
6. Ability to read and write in the English language.
7. Ability to administer medications and draw blood.
Good Samaritan Health System prides itself on delivering excellent customer service & patient care, always treating patients with respect. New providers carry a high expectation that they will continue this tradition of excellence throughout their tenure at GSHS.
Days / Includes Some Weekends
Bachelor’s Degree required
Master's Degree required
Graduation from CRNP Program
Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner License
PA RN License
2 years RN experience preferred.